- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates : use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box and the daily charge is 3.50 €
- Is there Wi-Fi access in the Public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Yes, there is Wi-Fi access, free of charge. Your own device is essential.
- What are the standard “check in” and “check out” times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check in time & 12:00 noon is the check out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests and is the hotel generally suitable for disabled guests or walking difficulties?
We are very sorry, but the hotel is not proper for people with walking difficulties or disabled as it is built up on a smooth hill. And also we do not have rooms adopted for disabled guests.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
Sorry, we do not, but there is laundry and ironing service in the hotel at extra charge
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Sorry, we do not have any Tea & Coffee facilities available in the rooms
- Is there a fridge in the room?
Yes, there is a mini fridge in all rooms, free of charge
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a “late check out” directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel cannot guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since this is subject to availability. The cost for a late checkout is 70.00€ till 18.00. Please be informed that if you have pre booked a late checkout, it is not guaranteed that you can keep the same room as you will be allocated. Guests with a pre booked late checkout are kindly requested to check with reception desk on departure day, if they can keep the same room.
- Number of swimming pools
Main outdoor pool, open for all guests, depth 0.90-2.80cm, fresh water and NOT heated. Kids pool, depth 40cm, fresh water, NOT heated, Lagoon pool, open for all guests, depth 0.00-1.40cm, fresh water and NOT heated, free shape, separate section for kids.
Hotel reception provides pool/beach towels. A deposit per towel is requested (room charge). On your departure day, please return the towels to the reception. If not you will be charged 10euros per towel. You can exchange your towel every three days from the reception in the afternoon.
Also, sunbeds and umbrellas are available free of charge for our hotel guests at the pool areas and the beach area.
- Is there a dress code for dinner at the restaurant?
We recommend long trousers for Gentlemen, but also smart shorts or ¾ trousers are acceptable.
- How do I provide feedback about the hotel and its services?
Within a few days after your check out you will receive our online questionnaire by email, where you we kindly ask you to take a few minutes and complete it with your comments and suggestions.