- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates : use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box and the daily charge is 3.50 €
- Is there Wi-Fi access in the Public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Yes, there is Wi-Fi access, free of charge. Your own device is essential.
- What are the standard “check in” and “check out” times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check in time & 12:00 noon is the check out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests and is the hotel generally suitable for disabled guests or walking difficulties?
We regret, but the hotel is not proper for people with walking difficulties or disabled as it is built up on a smooth hill. And also we do not have rooms adopted for disabled guests.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
We regret but for safety reasons we only provide laundry and ironing services in the hotel with extra charge
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
We regret, we do not have any Tea & Coffee facilities available in the rooms
- Is there a fridge in the room?
Yes, there is a mini fridge in all rooms, free of charge
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a “late check out” directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
This is possible depending on availability; the hotel cannot guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart. Please contact our reception desk to arrange it.
The cost for late checkout is €70,00 till 18:00. It is not guaranteed that you can keep the same room as you will be allocated.
- Number of swimming pools
Main outdoor pool, open for all guests, depth 0.90-2.80cm, fresh water and NOT heated. Kids pool, depth 40cm, fresh water, NOT heated, Lagoon pool, open for all guests, depth 0.00-1.40cm, fresh water and NOT heated, free shape, separate section for kids.
Hotel reception provides pool/beach towels. A deposit per towel is requested (room charge). You can change your towels at our reception desk during evening hours.
Also, sunbeds and umbrellas are available free of charge for our hotel guests at the pool areas and the beach area.
- Is there a dress code for dinner at the restaurant?
We recommend long trousers for Gentlemen, but also smart shorts or ¾ trousers are acceptable.
- How do I provide feedback about the hotel and its services?
Within a few days after your check out you will receive our online questionnaire by email.